This course, has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
John J. Meola is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and holds an Associate in Risk Management (ARM) He has a BA in Education and is an Instructor at Virginia Commonwealth Uni Read more
In the event of serious injury or a fatality, fines can start at 12,00+ per safety violation and as much as $136,000 for willful negligence citation. In California, the fines start at $18,000 per violation. In addition, your worker's compensation experience modification will increase your premiums for the next three years. So, you must know that your safety program is in compliance, so you prepared for a drop-in audit or an audit that has resulted from a serious injury or fatality.
Why Should You Attend:
Your company needs to be informed about what OSHA will request in the audit. Owners will be asked to attend, as they carry the responsibility to confirm the safety program is in OSHA Compliance.
Supervisors, HR‘s, project leads are usually required to execute the safety program. These employees almost always have a level of fear wondering if they are executing the program and that it will pass and audit and avoid the possibility of citations in the event of a serious injury or fatality.
• Overview of the sections of the Injury & Illness Prevention Program
• What questions OSHA will ask "only documentation is accepted. Verbal is not"
• How to get started on making sure you’re in compliance. Some insurance companies will cover the cost of bringing your program into compliance
Course Level - All levels, all employees play a part in the safety program.
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• Safety Managers
• Compliance Officers
• Internal Auditors
• Safety Committee Members
• Facility Managers
• HR Professionals
• Chief Engineers
• Department Heads
• General Managers
• Risk Managers
• EH&S Managers and Individuals with responsibilities in:
• Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
• Product Safety / Liability / Stewardship
• Risk Management / Risk Assessment
• OSHA Compliance / HAZCOM
• GHS Labeling / DOT Shipping / Emergency Response
• Industrial Hygiene
• Hr and Project leads
LIVE : Scheduled on
01-February-2023 :01:00 PM EST
LIVE : Scheduled on
08-February-2023 :01:00 PM EST